Hi readers! I’m just loving these link posts, gives me the opportunity to point out small bee-friendly businesses, letting you guys know a little about me, and simply getting down to the basics. Plus, it’s Thanksgiving month, my favorite holiday and the month of our surprise. Stay tuned!
- A little side note: consuming too much is NOT good for the planet. I’ve watched these videos every year since I was nine, and they are so motivating! I’ve been decluttering lately and it’s been so rejuvenating just to purge. Especially before the holidays, when we accumulate so much stuff. #foodforthought (This movie is my personal favorite!) @storyofstuff
- I’ve been reading this recently. It is so motivating and applies in so many areas of my life, and will no matter your age. Read it!
- As someone who associates colors with numbers, I find color so fascinating. Did you know that bees see different colors on flowers than we do? This article is so interesting. @beeculture
- If you read the last article and wondered about keystone species, you’re not alone. I did too! I did some research about it and found this. Fascinating! @aboutcomanimals
- Three, easy, free ways to save the bee population? I’m in! Click here for the full list + food for thought for three weeks! @beegether
That’s it for now friends! How are you enjoying these? I’ve enjoyed making them!