Hey guys! Today, it’s a beautiful Sunday where I live. How’s the weather in your area? I have five wonderful links for you, so settle down with coffee, tea, (green for me!) or some hot chocolate and enjoy this post.
- I really want to know how Bees and Thank You grilled cheese pulls off the grilled cheese and honey. So cool, and sounds tasty!
- I drink approximately 16 ounces of tea per day, and usually it’s green tea, peppermint, lemon balm, or lavender. You’ll notice that most of these are bee-friendly. I drink it with lemon, and sometimes with a swirl of local honey, which helps with immunity to fall/winter sicknesses like the cold and flu! This recipe is all that and more.
- Cute and informative image! I love this graphic that details my favorite species of bees all in one hand lettered image. (Did you know I am a self-taught calligrapher? I love hand lettering!)
- Personal note: I’ve been keeping an eye out for a mini cacti at our local organic grocer to add to my indoor garden…so this website helps me do my homework!
- Mmmm…I don’t know about you, but I’m getting into the fall spirit. Which means I’m loving the DIY essential oil blend equal parts peppermint and cinnamon (I use three and three for a diffuser blend). It carries out into the holidays too!
Have a wonderful week and hopefully enjoy some of that tea!
P.S. Happy Daylight Savings! Turn back those clocks!