Something I see on so many blogs are link roundups, 7 things I love, and more. It’s always so fun to see what others are thinking about, and I thought we’d make a version of it at Beegether! However, we love bees and Roundup is a harmful herbicide, so that wouldn’t be fitting. However, we’re going to do a link swarm, where a bunch of links are posted into one entertaining post. Have at it!
- Forward this to all of your anti-bee friends.
- Want to support bees while buying organic products? Look no further with this cute lip balm. I personally use pomegranate and peppermint.
- Read this on another blog, and I LOVE the colors. Great for your essential oil blends!
- If you are trying to be greener and make your own products, check out Mountain Rose Herbs. Organic beeswax and delicious smelling organic essential oils are wonderful…mmm.
- Why didn’t I know about this sooner? Time for bees! Perfect for beginners or new learners! Their website is beautiful too. ❤
That’s it for now friends! Stay tuned until next time!